installing mod_php5 with mysql support and other stuff

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Jul 19 17:20:35 PDT 2004

Quoting Alex Dupre <ale at FreeBSD.org>:

> nico wrote:
>
>> Sorry to mail you about that but I'm quite on nerves
>> I made a portupgrade -a as usual and I saw that "no mysql support in
>> php" O_o
>
> You should read ports/UPDATING.

Interesting.  My ports/UPDATING from a cvsup this morning doesn't
seem to say anything about the extentions.  The last post was on
20040717:
   AFFECTS: users of net/openldap2[12]{,-sasl}-client

and the only mention of php4 or php5 seems to be:

20040626:
   AFFECTS: users of php4 and php5 with the PDFlib extension
   AUTHOR: ale at FreeBSD.org

Just for what it's worth.

ed