portindex 15 - marked as broken?
epilogue at allstream.net
Mon Jul 12 13:14:17 PDT 2004
hello radim, ports,
despite several cvsups, the most recent at 16:10 EST, i am encountering a
strange message when trying to build the latest version of portindex (15).
1) /usr/ports/sysutils/portindex# make deinstall clean
2) /usr/ports/sysutils/portindex# make install clean
===> portindex-15 is marked as broken: Updateall needs pkghistory package.
3) /usr/ports/sysutils/portindex# portinstall portindex
[Updating the pkgdb <format:bdb1_btree> in /var/db/pkg ... - 322 packages
found (-6 +4) (...).... done]
** Port marked as IGNORE: sysutils/portindex:
"is marked as broken: Updateall needs pkghistory package"
4) afaics, cvsweb doesn't show this port as broken.
5) portsdb -Uu does not fix the problem.
i'm not sure what updateall or pkghistory are, but i hope that this
More information about the freebsd-ports