FreeBSD Port: qmail-scanner-1.20

Brian bcook-dated-1074979506.97d05b at poklib.org
Thu Jan 22 13:27:18 PST 2004

Hello,

I'm not sure what I'm missing.. but here's what I can see.

I had previously installed qmail-scanner from tar.gz, and it was in
/var/qmail/bin now the file is in /usr/local/bin; no problem.

I've adjusted the QMAILQUEUE path to reflect the new binary and well..
the logs are still going to the old place.

/var/spool/qmailscanner/*

I've shut down daemontools even and restarted and it seemed to make no
difference at all.

Is this the correct logging place? /var/spool/qmailscanner ?

I've made these changes via /etc/make.conf:

# Qmail-scanner
QMAILSCAN_ADMIN=postmaster at poklib.org
QMAILSCAN_ADMINREALNAME=Antivirus_Administrator
QMAILSCAN_NOTIFY=sender
QMAILSCAN_LOCALDOMAINS=poklib.org

I thank you for taking the time to read this.

Brian