mail/courier doesn't seem to want to compile authdaemond.ldap

Lee Mx lee_ver_mx at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 04:18:39 PST 2004

I have been trying for some time to upgrade, through ports, mail/courier but
can't get it to compile authdaemond.ldap nor install authldaprc using the
port script.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

I'm running current and openldap21.  I get no errors and only

authdaemon              authdaemond.plain
authdaemond             changepwd

are installed in /usr/local/libexec/authlib

Thanks,

P.S.  I've copied Yarema, but I'm not sure that he is still the maintainer.
I seem to remember that someone else updated the port.