FreeBSD Port: php4-4.3.4_2

Gonsoulin, Gregory P Gregory.Gonsoulin at ElPaso.com
Mon Jan 5 10:01:26 PST 2004

Alex,

Hi, my name is Gregory, and I've parsed your Makefile and have been
unable to get PHP to compile with sockets.  I changed the line
--disable-all to --enable-all, but am still not getting OpenSSL or
Sockets.

Is there something else I need to change to get this to work?

Thanks,

Gregory Gonsoulin
Communications and WAN Services
The El Paso Corporation
ph:  713-420-4212

This email and any files transmitted with it from the ElPaso
Corporation are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
sender.