lyx builds by editing to 1.3.4

Dr. Richard E. Hawkins hawk at slytherin.ds.psu.edu
Sat Feb 28 05:43:33 PST 2004

The lyx port is marked as obsolete and unbuildable.

By changing the version to 1.3.4 (the latest), I was able to
successfully build and install under current last week with

make WITH_ASPELL=yes WITH_QT=yes NOCHECKSUM=yes

make package, however, seems to fail for missing files.

Building on an up to date stable also failed.

In any event, the port needn't be deleted.

hawk

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk at psu.edu  111 Hiller (814) 375-4846      \ /   against HTML mail