FreeBSD Port: squid-2.5.4_8

Thomas-Martin Seck tmseck at netcologne.de
Fri Feb 27 05:06:04 PST 2004

* Andrej G. Zadorozhnyj (zag at sdobri.ru):

> After update Squid-2.5.4_9 to 2.5.4_10 (FreeBSD port) my external_acl_type
> ..../wb_group don't work. IE requests name, login and domain name (I use
> NTLM auth ...wb_ntlmauth with Samba 2.2.8a). For work without
> external_acl_type only with NTLM auth I need change winbind separator to "/"
> in smb.conf file, before it was default.
> Before update my Squid worked fine!

Sorry for the late reply -- unfortunately I can only say that NTLM proxy
authentication is subject to heavy patching at this time.

> Can anybody help me?

You could manually back out the authentication related patches I pulled
in with portrevision 10 for the time being or apply the new, not yet
included patches from squid-cache.org until we have portrevision 11 or
2.5-STABLE5 in the tree.

If this does not help you should bring this forward on the squid-users
mailinglist.