[kris@FreeBSD.org: cvs commit: ports/lang/nawk Makefile]

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 25 11:10:06 PST 2004

horio shoichi <bugsgrief at bugsgrief.net> wrote
  in <20040224.235412.e05ccefc82735f8f.10.0.3.9 at bugsgrief.net>:

bugsgrief> Marking BROKEN against this sort of trouble makes the retrieval
bugsgrief> of the newer ones difficult. Better turn it off ?

 Simply updating the port solves the problem, doesn't it?  I cannot
 understand what you are trying to say, honestly speaking.  If a distfile
 that includes no version number in its filename is used, the port
 should be updated when the distfile is updated.  Or, the maintainer can
 separately prepare the distfile whose filename includes its version
 number by himself.  Anyway, I think the problem is not due to the ports
 infrastructure itself.