FreeBSD Port: mailscanner-devel-4.27.3

Jan-Peter Koopmann Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Mon Feb 23 02:39:34 PST 2004

Hi Remy,

good to know. I started my first draft of this port a few weeks ago but
wanted to wait for mailscanner-mrtg 0.8. Since I am a bit busy at the
moment, I welcome that you take this over a lot.

Please let me know if I can assist you in any way. It might be a good
idea to build something in the mailscanner port so that if
mailscanner-mrtg is installed, the required patch of CustomConfig.pm is
done automatically.

Regards,
  JP