FreeBSD ports: 2 unfetchable distfiles: accessibility/dasher,net/diradmin

Lewis Thompson purple at lewiz.net
Sat Feb 21 10:45:50 PST 2004

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 10:03:17AM -0800, Bill "distfiles" Fenner wrote:

Hi,

  Just received a mail from the portsurvey.  I've been told distfiles
are not fetchable for accessibility/dasher and net/diradmin.

  I've tried to fetch the first URL listed and both work.  I notice that
it says they were skipped.  What would cause this and do I need to
worry?

  Please CC: me in any replies as I am not currently subscribed to this
list.  Thanks very much,

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple at lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz at jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-