devel/stlport-icc bild/test broken

Fri Feb 13 09:12:24 PST 2004

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:47:06 -0500
Andrew J Caines <A.J.Caines at halplant.com> wrote:

> Excellent. I've been building various ports on RELENG_5_1 with few
> problems and RELENG_4 with a few more.

Look at the latest bi-monthly status report, there you can see a rough
estimate about the number of ports which build with icc. I have a
comprehensive list locally, but hadn't time to put it into shape and
publish it somewhere.

> Where's the best place to go with quick FreeBSD/icc questions?

Marius (CCed, currently sort of MIA) and I have worked most with icc so
far. Both of us are reading ports@ (and some other people which may have
knowledge about icc too), so if it's somewhat ports related post it
here. If it's about compiling FreeBSD itself with icc current@ would be
best... except it's something specific about my patchset.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
           I will be available to get hired in April 2004.