devel/stlport-icc bild/test broken

Wed Feb 11 13:16:50 PST 2004

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:24:34 -0500
Andrew J Caines <A.J.Caines at halplant.com> wrote:

> After appending /usr/local/intel_cc_80/bin to my PATH, since the

That's what the icc ports tells you to do at the end of the install.

> stlport-icc build will try to rebuild icc if it's not there [Can't this
> dependency be handled in the Makefile, as normal?], I start the build and

It uses the default executable search method like every other port.

> it runs for some time and then starts running tests, but segfaults on the
> same test every time:
[...]
> EH test : rope
> [rope] :testing single insertion at random position (weak) ... eh_test_d in free(): error: chunk is already free
> Abort trap (core dumped)
> gmake: *** [eh_test_d.out] Error 134
> *** Error code 2

The rope test is known to fail. I work with Intel to resolve the issue.
As a workaround disable the tests.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
           I will be available to get hired in April 2004.