www/firefox failing during 'make install'

Stefan Walter sw at gegenunendlich.de
Wed Feb 11 09:18:41 PST 2004

The most recent www/firefox port fails with me during 'make install'
without any (obvious) error message. The last few lines are:

###
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/obj-ports/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/mozilla/embedding/browser/gtk/tests'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/obj-ports/usr/ports/www/firefox/work/mozilla/embedding/browser/gtk'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/firefox.
###

The script log is available at [1]. I was building with optimized
CFLAGS. The failure has been confirmed by two other people, one of them
building without optimized CFLAGS.

Stefan

[1]: http://www.gegenunendlich.de/stuff/firefox-build.log.bz2