qt-3.2.3 fails during configure, looking for qplatformdefs.h in wrong prefix?

Adam Weinberger adamw at FreeBSD.org
Wed Feb 11 06:31:49 PST 2004

>> (02.11.2004 @ 0935 PST): Fish said, in 1.0K: <<
> > > I'm sure I've done something wrong, but I can't seem to put my finger on
> > > it.  I set up a libmap.conf, and I ran portupgrade -f XFree86-libraries
> > > qmake, and then when I then ran portupgrade -fR qt-3.2.3 I get the
> > > following.
> > > ===>  Configuring for qt-3.2.3
> > >
> > >    The specified system/compiler port is not complete:
> > >
> > >    	/usr/X11R6/share/qt/mkspecs/freebsd-g++/qplatformdefs.h

> > Fish -
> >
> > I got the same problem. I removed everything under qt/mkspect/freebsd-g+
> > (in /usr/local and /usr/X11R6) and reinstalled qmake, and then qt
> > rebuilt without incident.
> >
> > # Adam
>
> No such luck.  I deleted all three files that were under
> /usr/*/share/qt/mkspecs/freebsd-g++/ and ran portupgrade -f qmake, then
> portupgrade -f qt-3.2.3, and the QT portupgrade bombed in exactly the
> same place.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> Fish
>> end of "Re: qt-3.2.3 fails during configure, looking for qplatformdefs.h in wrong prefix?" from Fish <<

Heh. You can try blowing away share/qt/mkspecs and try the qmake/qt
thing again, and then share/qt if that doesn't work. Dunno... my
suggestions are getting pretty lame here ::P

# Adam

--
Adam Weinberger
adam at vectors.cx // adamw at FreeBSD.org // adamw at magnesium.net