Problems (linux emulation?) building Openoffice 1.1

Anders Nordby anders at FreeBSD.org
Tue Feb 10 22:37:33 PST 2004

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 10:07:05PM -0500, Trevor Johnson wrote:
>> BTW, do you [know] where teh default "jail" for linux_base is?
> Those messages have been causing a lot of questions. :(  Would there be an
> objection if I just removed them?  Anders?

Please try to install linux_base in a jail before you touch it. I see
there seems to be something wrong about the patch I added, the message
these users are seing should not be shown unless they have WITH_JAIL
defined. I'll look into it and get it fixed.

Cheers,

--
Anders.