FreeBSD Port: xawtv-3.90

Francis Mak francis at franfran.com
Sun Feb 8 08:02:10 PST 2004

Hi,

    I am trying to install xawtv in my FreeBSD 4.9.  My port tree is up
to date.
    I did make, and make install.  Everything runs fine, xawtv installed
under /usr/X11R6/bin/xawtv and I can start the program.

    However, scantv is missing.  Under
/usr/ports/multimedia/xawtv/work/xawtv-3.91/console there are objects
files found, e.g. showqt.o, webcam.o, but I don't see scantv.o.  It
seems that scantv.c not compiled?

    I am not expert in Makefile, so don't know how to trace the missing
line, would you please advice me on how to fix this?

    Thank you.

Francis