Help

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Fri Feb 6 00:14:53 PST 2004

On Friday 06 February 2004 12:02 am, C.B. Noah Case - SisTemVorks wrote:
> I have tired to install the gmake and get the error that gmake needs
> intl.6 and then it errors out.  I have tried to install all the
> requied ports but keep getting errors on the gmake and intl.6...
>
> A little more help than what you provided would nice?

Oops, I was afraid of this. What the build was complaining about is that
your computer is running with a date/time that is way off. You have to
set it close to the correct time. There may be other things that are
wrong but you first have to get your computer's clock set properly
before you can proceed. I sent you a URL off list to the US Navy
Observatory that will provide you with the curent time.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA