gettext 0.13.1 problem?

Trevor Johnson trevor at jpj.net
Thu Feb 5 06:48:08 PST 2004

> ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for gettext-0.13.1
> Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
> 1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to gettext-tools/misc/Makefile.in.rej
> >> Patch patch-gettext-tools_misc_Makefile.in failed to apply cleanly.

> By removing patch-gettext-tools_misc_Makefile.in and
> patch-gettext-tools_misc_po-mode.el, the port built properly.
> It seems that patch-ad and patch-ak are essentially duplicate
> of the two files mentioned above.

When I updated gettext-old to 0.12.1 and re-added it, I renamed patch-ad
and patch-ak to patch-gettext-tools_misc_Makefile.in and
patch-gettext-tools_misc_po-mode.el.  The devel/gettext port never had
patch-gettext-tools_misc_Makefile.in nor
patch-gettext-tools_misc_po-mode.el.  It sounds like you copied files from
the gettext-old port skeleton into ports/devel/gettext.  Your idea of
removing those two files is sound.
--
Trevor Johnson