sane

Sun Feb 1 09:06:00 PST 2004

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 08:46:35 -0700 (MST)
"M. Warner Losh" <imp at bsdimp.com> wrote:

> Fair enough.  I'm getting conflicts from ports I have installed that
> use the new one.  Just thought I'd report this subtree works.

Did you installed a port recently which explicitly wants gettext 0.13.1?
If not, try "portupgrade -fo devel/gettext-old gettext". This should
substitute the actual gettext port with the old one. I don't know of a
port which explicitly wants the new gettext.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
           I will be available to get hired in April 2004.