HEADS UP: linux mega patch commit in some minutes...

Fri Dec 31 10:41:38 PST 2004

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:24:25 +0100
Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at leidinger.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going to commit the patchset in some minutes (I'm preparing a virgin
> ports tree and commit from there). This will affect a lot of linux
> ports. Please read UPDATING for updating instructions.

Commit finished. In case I've lost a part of the megapatch: it's still
available from http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/port-patches/, either
complete (linux.diff) or patches for individual ports. I'm going to
celebrate the new year now.

A happy new year to all (and a nice evening to all which don't celebrate
the new year today).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
   If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...
                ...Oh, wait a minute, he already does.