FreeBSD Port: xmbibtex-1.5

Rob spamrefuse at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 15:53:27 PST 2004

Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 22, 2004 at 06:16:52PM +0900, Rob wrote:
>> Please apply.
>
> Port updates should be sent via GNATS (using send-pr(8)), otherwise
> they're not tracked and tend to get overlooked.  If someone doesn't
> commit this immediately, please resubmit it there.
>
> Kris

I have to pull out here. I'm always getting very frustrated when this
send-pr issue kills my contributions.

I seem to have the only FreeBSD PC in my environment and my FreeBSD PC is
not allowed to send emails by the mailing system. So send-pr does not
work. And send-pr does not exist on other Unix flavours :(.

If send-pr is the only way to patch this port, then let my patch go astray.
Sorry.

BTW, it's send-pr(1), not (8), at least on my 5.3 system.

Regards,
Rob.