New

falaki at ce.sharif.edu falaki at ce.sharif.edu
Sun Dec 19 12:35:25 PST 2004

Hello every body
        I am a freebsd user and fan and speak Persian. There are now
plenty of Persian (Farsi) software available on Linux - thanks to
FarsiLinux project and others. Some of these are available on the
ports tree in misc/ directory but most are not. I think it would
be great to gather them all in a Persian/ directory like many
other languages, especially because their number is going to
increase soon. I am willing and would be very happy to do the job
and have began reading the porters handbook, but I don't know who
I should contact. Can anybody help me?

Mohammad H. Falaki,
Computer Engineering Student,
Sharif University of Tech.