Recent commit breaks linuxpluginwrapper (fwd)

Norikatsu Shigemura nork at FreeBSD.org
Sat Dec 18 18:45:15 PST 2004

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:13:50 -0500 (EST)
Daniel Eischen <deischen at freebsd.org> wrote:
> This commit broke linuxpluginwrapper.  A patch that fixes it is shown
> in the commit log below.  Sorry about the breakage.

	I'm sorry that correspondence and the reply of mail is overdue.

>   deferred while threads hold private mutexes.  This fix also
>   breaks www/linuxpluginwrapper; a patch that fixes it is at
>   http://people.freebsd.org/~deischen/kse/linuxpluginwrapper.diff

	I merged your patch to linuxpluginwrapper-20041219.tar.gz.
	Thank you for your submittion.