Questions about librsvg2

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Sun Dec 12 18:04:32 PST 2004

Michael Johnson wrote:

> On Dec 12, 2004, at 8:38 PM, Rainer Duffner wrote:
>
>> Adam Weinberger wrote:

>>> cd /usr/ports/graphics/librsvg2
>>> make config
>>>

>> Uh.
>>
>> OK, I didn't know that this existed, but with hindsight, the
>> ports(7)-manpage does contain it, too.
>

> you have WITH_MOZILLA_PLUGIN defined somewhere then

Yes, it was in librsvg2 - I think, I accidentially enabled it at some
point, but I can't remember when and why and I couldn't get rid of it.

Running make config and disabling it worked, though.

cheers,
Rainer

~     Rainer Duffner - rainer at ultra-secure.de     ~
~           Freising - Munich - Germany           ~
~    Unix - Linux - BSD - OpenSource - Security   ~
~  http://www.ultra-secure.de/~rainer/pubkey.pgp  ~