coredumping pear (when portupgrading pear-DB)

Remko Lodder remko at elvandar.org
Sat Dec 11 07:42:38 PST 2004

hi all,

today i was upgrading my php package set and came up with some troubles.
When upgrading pear-DB i had some coredumps and saw a lot of duplicate
messages.
Since they both are somewhat big i posted them on my webmailpage

https://webmail.evilcoder.org/php.core for the coredump

https://webmail.evilcoder.org/pear-output.txt for the typescript of the
output
that was given to me by entering the make procedure manually.

I deinstalled the entire packageset and tried reinstalling but the
problems persist.
I also updated the ports-tree without any succes.

Do others see this behaviour as well? When that is the case should i
file an PR so that we can look at it? or?

Thanks! :)

Kind regards,
Remko Lodder
FreeBSD (Dutch) Documentation team