FreeBSD ports which are currently scheduled for deletion

Simon L. Nielsen simon at FreeBSD.org
Wed Dec 8 02:59:22 PST 2004

On 2004.12.05 21:26:15 -0600, Craig Boston wrote:
> On Sunday 05 December 2004 5:05 am, linimon at FreeBSD.org wrote:
> > portname:           security/isakmpd
> > maintainer:         ports at FreeBSD.org
> > deprecated because:
> > http://vuxml.freebsd.org/b7cb488c-8349-11d8-a41f-0020ed76ef5a.html
> > (security)
> > expiration date:    2004-11-21
> > build errors:       none.
>
> So, isakmpd is being removed due to security problems; and racoon leaks memory

Just FYI, I'm working on an updated version of isakmpd based on a new
snapshot from OpenBSD.  I hope to get committed within the next couple
of days, it just needs more testing.

--
Simon L. Nielsen