OpenSSL inside jails.

William Fletcher ultraviolet at turandot.net
Wed Dec 8 01:20:23 PST 2004

Hi,

I already tried the WITH_OPENSSL_PORT="YES".

Come to think of it, the pkg_install-devel just won't work against OpenSSL,
even with the WITH_OPENSSL_PORT="YES". I even tried looking in ports/Mk to
see if I could figure out, it does not appear to be "honoring" the CFLAGS\LDFLAGS.

And Squirrelmail, needs php4-openssl, which I tried the same thing with...
And that fails.

Should I send-pr?