Portsdb error

Michael A. Alestock michaela at maa-net.net
Mon Aug 30 11:48:26 PDT 2004

Dear Sir,

I'm running a FreeBSD v4.8 machine on a 600Mhz/384MBRAM Pentium.  Never
had any problems running CVSup before.  I used the 'ports_all' option in
the ports_supfile file, and updated my ports collection with no problems.
  Upon doing a, "portsdb -Uu", I got an error regarding "x11/nvidia-driver"
which I do not have installed or don't use.  I have attached a text file
of the error.  The follow commands are the procedure that I use all the
time to update my ports collection and source tree.

cvsup -g -L 2 /root/ports_supfile
portsdb -F
portsdb -Uu
portversion -l "<"
portupgrade -arR

Anymore info you need, please don't hesitate to let me know, thanks. :)