Maintainership over www/pear-HTTP_Upload

Antônio Carlos Venâncio Júnior antonio at php.net
Tue Aug 24 15:16:08 PDT 2004

Thierry,

Thierry Thomas wrote:
> Le Mar 24 aoû 04 à  0:02:58 +0200, Antônio Carlos Venâncio Júnior <antonio at php.net>
>  écrivait :
>
>>Thierry,
>>
>>	submited. There are another pear-* ports unmaintained?! ;)
>

> Hmm... Most of them ;-)
>
> find /usr/ports -type d -name "pear-*" -exec grep -H ^MAINTAINER {}/Makefile \;

	yep. I will try to add/maintain first the packages that developers ask
me too and to the "more important" ones. I've added another PR:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=misc/70921

	Can you take a look at it? I've checked the wrong category. hehe

--
Cya

Antônio
echo antonio php net | sed 's/ /@/;s/ /./g'
FreeBSD/OpenBSD | PHP/MySQL/Python | PGP Key ID 0x5BBEB073
"Can't buy what I want because its FREE!" - Pearl Jam