[patch] devel/sdl12 inconsistency between actual version and file/directory naming

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Mon Aug 23 19:40:30 PDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 04:10:40PM +0200, Anders Hanssen wrote:
> When installing devel/sdl12 I get a lot of files installed with names such
> as sdl11-config, /usr/local/include/SDL11/ and so on. Here's a patch to
> remedy this inconsistency.

This requires a version bump over all ports which use this library.
I suggest to let this part rest until there is a new version of the
SDL library from www.libsdl.org.

In the mean time, can you send-pr these patches so I can keep track
of it?

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org