ignoring FETCH_DEPENDS

Stefan Walter sw at gegenunendlich.de
Mon Aug 23 01:46:48 PDT 2004

Kris Kennaway in gmane.os.freebsd.devel.ports:

>> The CVS logs say there were also problems with the package build on
>> bento. I was able to build a package without any problems, so I removed
>> NO_PACKAGE, too. Maybe that one's fixed now, too.
>
> Unlikely, the port hasn't been updated since then.  The problem is
> that it goes into an infinite loop prompting for input if built
> without a controlling tty.

I just sent a PR [1] with a patch. I didn't have any problems with a
build scheduled via at(1); but the PR includes a patch for the configure
script which suppresses interaction and just selects all algorithms,
anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem any more. I removed NO_PACKAGE; I
think it's worth a try.

Stefan

[1]: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/70847
--