FreeBSD Port: py23-psycopg-1.1.14

Scot Hetzel swhetzel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 13:05:12 PDT 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:10:27 -0700, rtjohan at syspres.com
<rtjohan at syspres.com> wrote:
> Hi Simuran,
>
> Getting these errors when trying to install py-psycopg. Is this a dead
> port or a temporary issue? I've already goggled for this, but haven't
> seen anyone mention this error anywhere yet. Been getting this for
> couple days now.
>
> pinky # cd /usr/ports/databases/py-psycopg/
> pinky # make install
> ===>  py23-psycopg-1.1.14 is marked as broken: Unfetchable.

This means that the file is not available from the sites listed in
MASTERSITES,  which could be do to one of several reasons:

1. Temporarily unavailable from the MASTERSITES
    - search for alternate sites to fetch the distfile from, then submit a PR
2. Old version removed and a new version on MASTERSITES
    - submit a PR to update the version
3. ....?

Scot