No subject

David Du SERRE-TELMON david at xinus.net
Mon Aug 16 01:20:26 PDT 2004

Hi Thierry,

By default, pcgre in enable, but it's an option, and it's possible to disable it
lang/php4/Makefile
OPTIONS= PCRE

I say you that, because I've compiled PHP without the support of pcre, and
after, IMP have stoped to work of course (while an upgrade from PHP 4.3.7 to
4.3.8).

So, I think we should test for his presence. But maybe I'm wrong.

Regards,