firefox port

Mark Ogden ogden at eng.utah.edu
Tue Aug 10 09:34:09 PDT 2004

I hae been running firebird (version .7) with no problems but about a
month ago when I upgraded to firefox (current version 9.3) it seg
faults each time I go to a secure site and have to log in, my
university and bank for example. This machine (FreeBSD hostname
5.2.1-RELEASE-p9 FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-p9 #8: Thu Jul 1) is my work
machine and is identical to my home machine except at home I do not
have nfs running. And no, firefox never crashes at home, works like a
champ.

Has any one else out there had any issue along this same line?