FreeBSD Port: rt32-3.2.1

Chris Olsen 2colsen at rogers.com
Tue Aug 10 06:23:26 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm having what appears to be a problem with recursive dependencies.
Installing rt32 from the ports tree requires p5-HTML-Mason, which
requires p5-podlator.  p5-podlator actually conflicts with both perl
5.6.1 and 5.8.5, so I'm kind of at a standstill.  Just wondering if you
were aware of this.

I'm attemtping the install on a  5.2.1-RELEASE-p9 box.  I attempted to
install the p5-podlator pkg which appeared to work, yet the install of
rt32 still causes the same error.  I've rebuild both versions of perl
and all the dependent packages, still no joy.

Hope you can help.

Cheers,

Chris Olsen