Problem and fix of OOo 1.1.2, 1.1.3 port

NAKATA Maho chat95 at mac.com
Sat Aug 7 03:06:21 PDT 2004

Dear FreeBSD freaks,

I updated openoffice-1.1, and openoffice-1.1-devel port about
1 week before, and some people submitted several issues and fixes.
thanks!

major issue is:
o `file://usr/home/hogehoge/OpenOffice.org1.1.2/user/config/soffice.cfg'
an error occured during file opening' bug
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/editors/openoffice-1.1/files/patch-sfx2%2bsource%2bconfig%2bcfgmgr.cxx
o fix typo in files/openoffice-wrapper

improvements are:
o unbreak for 4.8, 4.9, 4.10-RELEASE
  (I'm not sure can compile under 4-STABLE)
o added brazillan portuguase localized help

So I strongly sugget you to rebuild again with
Makefile ver. 1.153.

these issues don't apply for 5.2.1-RELEASE packages available under
http://oootranslation.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/ooomisc/FreeBSD/

Best regards,
--nakata maho