subversion broken with apache2 now in ports

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 5 08:25:47 PDT 2004

Hello Clement,

Thursday, August 5, 2004, 1:06:42 AM, you wrote:

CL> in ${PREFIX}/include/apache2). This is not a viable solution.
CL> The only solution is to split apache2 port, even if I dislike this
CL> solution. So, I'll work on an devel/apr-apache2 port ASAP.
 And why is this solution better, that a\libapr in `lib' directory? The same problem: conflicts with `devel/apr'...

 BTW, WITH_BERKELEY_DB should be option of `devel/apr-apavhe2' in such case!

  May be, compromise solution could be used: TWO rc.d scripts? One is simple: `000.apache.libs.sh', which add `${PREFIX}/lib/apache2' int LD_PATH (run `ldconfig -m ...'), and second, which starts apache as daemon.
  Solution like this is used by `databases/mysql-client' to add `${PREFIX}/lib/mysql' into LD_PATH.

--
Best regards,
 Lev                            mailto:lev at FreeBSD.org