subversion broken with apache2 now in ports

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 1 13:02:09 PDT 2004

Hello Clement,

Friday, July 30, 2004, 9:04:48 PM, you wrote:

>> SM> shared libraries in /usr/local/lib/apache2 should be moved back to
>> SM> /usr/local/lib.
>>  I'm repeating: IMHO, it is best solution. But I could not change
>>  this.
CL> During my vacation, I worked on apache2 port. I restore old apache2
CL> behavior. i.e. apache2 loads ${PREFIX}/sbin/envvars which sets
CL> LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
  Could you explain (again?) exact situation, when `libapr*' will disturb something (what exactly?) in ${PREFIX}/lib?

--
Best regards,
 Lev                            mailto:lev at FreeBSD.org