FreeBSD Port: dspam-2.10.1

Daniel Stefan Haischt me at daniel.stefan.haischt.name
Sat Apr 24 07:45:09 PDT 2004

I already figured out that the CGI won't be installed.

Do you think it would be possible to add an option
WITH_DSPAM_CGI to the port's Makefile to trigger
whether the CGI script should be installed as well?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards

Daniel S. Haischt
Grabenstrasse 11
71083 Herrenberg

phone:    +49 -7032-992909