PORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND and some gnome ports

Melvyn Sopacua ports at webteckies.org
Sat Apr 17 04:49:07 PDT 2004

On Saturday 17 April 2004 13:40, Oliver Eikemeier wrote:

> > Maybe this should be a message, along the lines of "If you get the
> > following build error ...., you cannot install this port or deinstall the
> > bind9-base port", because now it seems like FUD to me.
>
> Try PORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND8_INCLUDES. We can't check this from the
> Makefile though, but better be safe than sorry - it caused problems in the
> past.

Doesn't apply to bind9 as far as I can see:
root at sarevok.webteckies.org     /usr/ports
$ grep 'PORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND8_INCLUDES' dns/bind*/* Mk/*.mk
dns/bind8/Makefile:.if defined(PORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND8_INCLUDES)
dns/bind84/Makefile:.if defined(PORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND8_INCLUDES)

--
Melvyn

FreeBSD sarevok.webteckies.org 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #3: Sun Apr  4
02:24:06 CEST 2004
root at sarevok.webteckies.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SAREVOK_NOAPM_NODEBUG  i386