graphics/opendx and dropping science/hdf

Tomasz Plewa tomek at flash.uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 8 09:43:10 PDT 2004

Hi -

If there would be some effort in developing data interface between
HDF5 and OpenDX, FLASH folks might be interested in that. We have HDF5
for parallel I/O and having support for data exchange with OpenDX
would make that free graphics package available to our users.

Tomek
--
Thu, 11:43 CDT (16:43 GMT), Apr-08-2004

   Tomasz Plewa                                      www:   flash.uchicago.edu
   Computational Physics and Validation Group        email: tomek at uchicago.edu
   The ASCI Flash Center, The University of Chicago  phone: 773.834.3227
   5640 South Ellis, RI 475, Chicago, IL 60637       fax:   773.834.3230