enabling vulnerability checking

Omer Faruk Sen ofsen at enderunix.org
Wed Apr 7 03:08:26 PDT 2004

Hi,

I have seen that in bsd.port.mk there is a statement like:

if ${PKGINSTALLVER} < 20040125 || ${OSVERSION} < 420001 || ${OSVERSION} >=
500000 && ${OSVERSION} < 500014

I am using FreeBSD-Current but still have installed
/usr/ports/sysutils/pkg_install-devel and portaudit. Also issued "portaudit
 -F" command, added make.conf this line "DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=no"

but again I can't enable vulnerability checking. I have investigated
bsd.port.mk but no luck. It seems that I am missing something. My question
on is how can I enable vulnerability checking?
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey
http://www.Faruk.NET