jakarta-tomcatX: different behaviour between port and package

Ernst de Haan ernst.dehaan at nl.wanadoo.com
Fri Sep 26 01:49:00 PDT 2003

Angelo,

Kang Liu produced a fix for the problem for all Tomcat releases in ports
(3.x, 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 5.0.x). Daichi GOTO already committed the fixes for
Tomcat 5.0.x and I'm working on committing the other ones.

See:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=java/57234
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=java/57235

Ernst