net/limewire checksum mismatch

Adam McLaurin blueeskimo at gmx.net
Wed Sep 24 17:03:58 PDT 2003

(/usr/ports/net/limewire) - (root at ttyp0.jake) - (19:47:57)
-# make install clean
>> LimeWireLinux.tgz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
>> Attempting to fetch from http://www3.limewire.com/download/.
Receiving LimeWireLinux.tgz (3646455 bytes): 100% (ETA 00:00)
3646455 bytes transferred in 39.8 seconds (89.38 kBps)
===>  Extracting for limewire-2.7.9
>> Checksum mismatch for LimeWireLinux.tgz.
===>  Refetch for 1 more times files: LimeWireLinux.tgz
>> LimeWireLinux.tgz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
>> Attempting to fetch from http://www3.limewire.com/download/.
>> Checksum mismatch for LimeWireLinux.tgz.
===>  Giving up on fetching files: LimeWireLinux.tgz
Make sure the Makefile and distinfo file
(/usr/ports/net/limewire/distinfo)
are up to date.  If you are absolutely sure you want to override this
check, type "make NO_CHECKSUM=yes [other args]".
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/limewire.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/limewire.

****

My ports tree is up to date (just updated this morning). Looks like they
changed the binary again (it's not versioned, as it should be).

--
Adam McLaurin <blueeskimo at gmx.net>