Initial list of ports that fail due to -pthread

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Wed Sep 24 10:36:46 PDT 2003

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 06:14:52PM +0200, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 September 2003 04:18, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> > icecast-1.3.12_1
>
> I don't have a -CURRENT machine to test with. I don't mind the port marked
> BROKEN, since it's unsupported abandonware and due for deorbit anyway.

I object. The Icecast team have barely even documented how to configure
Icecast 2 nor have they provided a means of cleanly migrating to the new
XML configuration format.

SPC is one organization who make a lot of use of this particular port, I
am sure there are others.

If you must kill it off at least give us time to bury it properly.

BMS