make mysql323-server broken

Manfred Antar null at pozo.com
Mon Sep 22 06:28:07 PDT 2003

At 03:56 AM 09/22/2003, Renato Botelho wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Following the instructions of the ports, I´m reporting you that a make on mysql323-server fails topday, packages.txt contais a result of ls /var/db/pkg and I´m sending config.log from mysql323-server´s work dir
>
>Regards
>
>Renato Botelho

If you are  running current.
You need to rebuild the system compiler (gcc)
There was a change with the -pthread option that caused this.
so the best thing is to cd /usr/src and make update
then make buildworld then make installworld
Then try it again.
I spent a few hours Saturday trying to figure it out,
as I was getting the same error. After I rebuilt gcc it built fine
Manfred