How to patch and fix a broken port?

Andrew J Caines A.J.Caines at halplant.com
Mon Sep 22 01:08:38 PDT 2003

Rob,

> OK, I checked out the send-pr man pages:
[snip]
> There's lots of talking about 'category' in the man pages, but where
> does that go into the send-pr command line? Or is 'category'...

Set VISUAL to your favourite editor and run "send-pr" with no arguments.
It's practically self-documenting from there.

The only thing not really covered is how to judge Severity and Priority.
Practically, I think the best thing to do is look at the PR database and
gauge common use.

If you like things gooey, try sysutils/gtk-send-pr (but note that a fix
for CC is on the way).

-Andrew-