HEADS UP: GNOME 2.4.0 merged into the ports tree

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Sun Sep 21 20:58:04 PDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-21 at 23:51, Edwin Groothuis wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 03:15:59AM -0400, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> > Due to popular demand, but more importantly to the fact that 4.9-RELEASE
> > has been pushed back at least two weeks, GNOME 2.40 has been merged into
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.9R/schedule.html
>
> Can you please announce a new day of the tagging of the ports
> collection before we reach a PR count of 1500?

The tree will be tagged this Tuesday:

Tuesday September 23, 2003 23:00 UTC

I think everything should be shaken out by then.  After that, we will go
into the standard tender-loving-care mode on the tree where no sweeping
updates will be allowed until after the release.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeNode / #freebsd-gnome