sendmail 8.12.10 help needed..

Arty arty at a-worlds.com
Sat Sep 20 07:28:48 PDT 2003

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have shared memory in kernel and jail also not
helped. But I have isolated the problem now.

I'm running apache13-modssl with php as web server. And sendmail builds fine
if I've stop it before "make" command. If it's running sendmail gives same
error.

Is that means allocated SHM is not enough for both?

Erdener