pam_krb5 port question

Lewis Thompson purple at lewiz.net
Tue Sep 9 10:32:04 PDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 08:00:54AM -0700, Jon Passki wrote:
> --- Lewis Thompson <purple at lewiz.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > KRB5_IMPL=heimdail didn't help? If so, it'll be great if you fix
> > > this and send a patch to the port maintainer.
> >
> > I'm personally not skilled enough to do it (well, not skilled...  I
> > just wouldn't know how) but I'd really like to see this use the
> > Heimdal Kerberos provided in the base system.
>
> My understanding is that the base systems builds pam_krb5 on -STABLE.

Aha!  Me being a bit stupid again, I should really have thought of
something like that.  Thanks very much, I've been looking at this on and
off for a while ;)

  Best wishes,

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple at lewiz.net | jab:lewiz at jabber.org | url:http://lewiz.net |-